fbpx
Planet Avgeek

Aviation Podcasts

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    phoenixegmh
    Participant

We (mostly) know the key aviation themed podcasts, but are there any relatively new ones that you’ve found or even just episodes of podcasts that you think are amazing.

If you haven’t listened to the U-2 episode of the Fighter Pilot Podcast, do so, it’s a good laugh and very interesting!

cg_341
    Participant

FR24’s AvTalk is always good, and older episodes of Tim Davies’ Fast Jet Performance too – though I’m not really enjoying his later episodes and I struggle to put my finger on why!

N48284
    Participant

Fighter pilot podcasts Boneyard, B-52, SR-71, B-1 and Airboss consumed today. Absolutely brilliant.

Kilv

Can recommend ‘We have ways of making you talk’ a WWII history podcast with Al Murray and James Holland, focuses on all aspects of WWII but generally aiming to bust few myths and lazy accepted interpretations of events,  also includes lots of aviation content. A couple of episodes from the Biggin Hill Heritage Hangar at the end of October.

phoenixegmh
    Participant

A relatively new Podcast on the secne, which I’ve heard of but not actually had the chance to listen to yet, The Low Level Hell podcast, focussed a lot on rotary wing action

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.