FLUX41 2x MC-130s, PINCH41 2x MC-130s, and 2x CV-22s all heading south
29 October 2020 at 15:01 #13150
Having departed Aalborg at 1130Z (1230 UK time) two MC-130Js have routed over the UK, via the Newcastle coast over Leeds and Manchester and around the Crewe area have been given a direct to the VLN TACAN (at RNAS Yeovilton)
FLUX41 flight is working 277.625 at the moment.
29 October 2020 at 15:13 #13151
- FLUX41 showing as 12-5760: https://globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=ae54cd&lat=52.998&lon=-2.473&zoom=10.1&showTrace=2020-10-29
- FLUX42 showing as 09-6207: https://globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=ae29d4&lat=52.794&lon=-2.503&zoom=11.3&showTrace=2020-10-29
FLUX41 looking for an amendment to their routing
VLN then SALCO UN864 MONTO, which is in central Spain.29 October 2020 at 15:15 #13152
Interestingly PINCH41 flight of two MC-130Js out of Mildenhall are about to hit the same bit of sky at the same time, with a couple of CV-22s ahead.
Both FLUX41 flight and PINCH41 flight are working 278.600
- PINCH41 showing as 08-6205: https://globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=ae29d2&lat=51.661&lon=-1.912&zoom=11.1&showTrace=2020-10-29
- PINCH42 showing as 13-5786: https://globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=ae5963&lat=51.661&lon=-1.912&zoom=11.1&showTrace=2020-10-29
No callsigns for the CV-22s yet!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.